Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feeling this is more insane



Revealed to the world as guest vocalist in the Magnetic Man project, Katy B has since released a few quite-good songs on her own, all indebting a lot to dubstep and the UK bass culture. Her new single changes this perception a bit and thus may, very well, become her first international breakthrough hit. Mostly because Broken Record broadens its influences and literally opens up to the world. Just hear that drum'n'bass chorus and you'll understand why.



www.katyonamission.com

2 comments:

xl pharmacy said...

This blog is mind blowing. I have to admit at first I thought it didn't have anything interesting to offer, but after read some posts my opinion changed radically.

ASTRID said...

reduced rate
I grants loans to anyone interested in financial assistance. This is a loan between individual with simple conditions and specific to this fact some provisions are made for the proper conduct of the procedure. My interest rate over the life of the loan is 2% to 4% and repayment is done on a monthly basis so any time you are interested, contact me by email: lucastrid123@gmail.com
Thank you