Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Never too much Hurtful



"You don't know what you got till you're missing it a lot"

Erik Hassle is finally releasing Hurtful (my favourite song of 2009, no less) in the U.K. in a few weeks, and there's also a new video for it - the third official version and still counting - this one with a bit less steamy action involved. Now, for me this song is so perfect that I even wouldn't mind if someone had just filmed him in front of a set of TV's with a very-emo face expression for the whole 3 minutes (oh wait, that has actually been done already). But it seems that someone has got it absolutely right this time, with this stunning (and quite simple) piece of dreamy graphic fantasy. And my god, how I love this song.

www.erikhassle.com
www.myspace.com/erikhassle

No comments: