Monday, January 31, 2011

Some light on your dark



Patrick Wolf is living happy times and so are we if he keeps on releasing tracks like this one. The City is an epic, celebratory, bring on the drums and the sax kind of track that just made my life a lot better (music has a funny way of doing that to you, doesn’t it?). Patrick has to be one of my favorite musicians ever, I think his lyrics are genius and the intense emotions of his music is unparalleled. Give me dark Patrick Wolf or joyful Patrick Wolf any time of the day and I’ll take it. And this video! I mean, come on, could it be any more cute? That vintage cinematography with burnt-out colors, the beach settings, the friends gathering, that sexy look with his mate at minute 3 (wow!)… bliss! Can’t wait for the release of Lupercalia... bring it on!



www.patrickwolf.com
www.myspace.com/officialpatrickwolf

No comments: